1/7/12

regeneration 2012


Remember Regeneration? Yeah, that. PS Pleaseee do not look at those pictures, just read the words. I can't believe I even posted such blurry photos but it was before I ever took my camera off of Auto. Ah well, you live & you learn. It was my first experience with the WOL youth group here in my town. After going to Regeneration, I started attending WOL and it's been the best thing that ever happened to me. For serious.




And the best part?! It's happening again this year, just a three weeks from today. If you'd like to come, let me know & I will get you a FREE ticket. FREE, people. In addition to hearing great music, you can see us running around the gym like crazy people...because we are. We're crazy about our Savior.

Wanna learn more about it? Check out their FB page. 

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! Do you mind if I post about it too? I don't want to take your idea... :)

    ReplyDelete